If you read this, it means I’ve moved away from hugo, to a fully custom clojure blogging setup.
The whole setup achieves pretty much the same features I had with hugo, with barely more than 100 lines of code.
You can read the code here
The setup is roughly 100 lines of code that use asciidoctorj, selmer templates, and clojure maps.
I tried to maintain the similar features as before:
simple markup (asciidoc)
able to generate diagrams out of plantuml or other diagram markup language
keep my older page location working while building a new structure
If you see any issues, let me know, this is freshly brewed :)